Intern @ Electroninks
Job Code/Requisition #: JR006
Location: Austin, TX
Job Type: Full time salaried
Starting Date and Timing: Starting date on or after May 1st, 2018. We are flexible on length but ask for a minimum commitment of 2 months.
Contact: Please reply to: email@example.com
Job Description: Electroninks, Inc. has several openings for Application and/or Process Lab Engineer Internships. Primary responsibilities include support of our scientific team by preparing conductive ink samples, preparing film samples through various coating techniques and characterizing materials, maintaining laboratory equipment, organization, and inventory.
• Responsible for safe chemical handling, lab up-keep, good house-keeping, and general Apps Lab practices
• Handling of ink chemistry and samples including preparation and quality control
• Characterization of materials stability (including temperature, humidity, chemical, and adhesion properties)
• Handling of nanomaterials including silver, copper, and other metallic nanoparticle samples
• Experience with wet-chemistry methods and practice, wet-bench, solvents, chemical reactions, surface chemistry and materials processing
• Ability to work with chemicals in a safe, organized, and neat manner, with attention for details
• Ability to work in a highly motivated fast-paced team to develop a range of synthesis, characterization, and processing methods
• Ability to prepare documents, presentations, write standard operating procedures (SOPs), and produce technical reports
• Ability to work with teams, excellent written and verbal communication skills is absolutely critical
In general, we are looking for candidates who want to join and work hard with a dynamic team developing materials for a wide range of electronic device, biomedical device, wearables, and display applications that will make an impact on how we live. This is an exciting and dynamic sector, with partners and customers world-wide. In addition to being efficient and capable in the lab, successful candidates will have a strong work ethic, exhibit flexible work hours with results-oriented timeline, and the right chemistry and persona to fit into the Electroninks Team. Candidates must have the right to work in the United States.
Company Information: Electroninks Incorporated is backed by strategic and venture investors. We have conductive inks in the consumer electronics supply chain, as well as our own consumer products via our Circuit Scribe product line. We are devoted to the next generation of printed electronics and wearables via high performance materials for mass-production printing techniques. We have developed a vast array of materials that bring high performance properties to printed electronics.
Please reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org