Materials Platform For Consumer Electronics
Position Type: Full-Time
Submit resume to: email@example.com
Starting Date: Review will begin immediately for positions to be filled immediately.
Description: Our team is quickly expanding, and we are seeking an Operations Technician to
assist the Process and Manufacturing team with production scale-up, characterization and quality
management of outgoing product, and inventory management. Top candidates will have hands-
on experience in a laboratory or chemical manufacturing environment, with strong attention to
detail and communication skills.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities:
- Follow Electroninks SOPs to prepare and characterize inks for internal use or external distribution.
- Follow Electroninks SOPs to run large-scale manufacturing batches of various inks
and precursors as needed to fulfill customer orders and inventory
- Assist the Process team with tracking and analysis of characterization data to
maintain ongoing process quality, identify potential issues, and solve production
- Work with our Dir. of Facilities and Assistant Lab Manager to maintain inventory
tracking of manufacturing raw materials and consumables.
- Assist the Process team with maintaining quality documentation, up-to-date
calibration and inspection logs, and equipment maintenance for ongoing process
- Assist with filling and maintaining quality documentation, including process data,
characterization data, SOPs, and calibration/maintenance logs
- Participate in weekly staff meetings, Process team meetings, and other Manufacturing
Quality meetings such as failure mode analysis and risk management meetings
- Work safely, following SOPs and general laboratory safety protocols at all times
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related field OR 2-year
degree in related field and 2 years relevant experience
- Experience in wet chemical lab environment or chemical manufacturing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate in a
- Capability to prioritize and multitask efficiently
- Must maintain appropriate timelines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Self-Motivated and a team player
- Eager to add to their knowledge base and skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office software, especially Excel and PowerPoint
Perks + Benefits:
- Brand new 30,000 sq. ft manufacturing facility and HQ office located at The Met Center
(Riverside & Hwy71)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Provided by Employer
- Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, and Life Insurance Provided by Employer
- Competitive 401k Matching
- Excellent PTO package
Candidates must have the right to work in the United States.
Electroninks Inc. and its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and dedicated to pursuing a diverse workforce.
Electroninks Incorporated is a company that is a startup backed by strategic and venture
investors. We are devoted to the next generation of printed electronics and wearables via high
performance materials for mass-production printing techniques. We have developed a vast array
of materials that bring high performance properties to printed electronics.
If you would like to apply, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org