Position Type: Full-Time
Submit resume to: email@example.com
Starting Date: Review will begin immediately for positions to be filled immediately.
Description: Electroninks Incorporated is looking to hire a Senior Process Scientist for its Screen
Printing Formulation and Process work.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- MS or PhD in relevant field (Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, etc)
- Thorough knowledge of conductive inks and pastes
- Thorough knowledge and competency in Screen printing formulation methodologies and
- Thorough knowledge of screen printing systems
- Experience with screen printing conductive traces/electrodes and via-filling/trench filling is
- Knowledge of current printed electronics market and associated uses and applications
- Should have at least 2 years of relevant experience in printed electronics and/or consumer
- Ability to manage team to meet tight deadlines for existing and new customers
- Accurate and timely project management and customer management is a must
- Ability to travel to our local engineering support offices in Europe and Asia is a must
- Ability to coordinate and share organized information with our process development,
reliability team, and overall integration into our Product Management is a must-have for
In general, we are looking for candidates who want to join and work hard with a dynamic team
developing materials for a wide range of electronic device, biomedical device, wearables, and
display applications that will make an impact on how we live. This is an exciting and dynamic
sector, with partners and customers world-wide. In addition to being efficient and capable in the
lab, successful candidates will have a strong work ethic, exhibit flexible work hours with results-
Perks + Benefits:
- Brand new 30,000 sq. ft manufacturing facility and HQ office located at The Met Center
(Riverside & Hwy71)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Provided by Employer
- Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, and Life Insurance Provided by Employer
- Competitive 401k Matching
- Excellent PTO package
Candidates must have the right to work in the United States.
Electroninks Inc. and its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and dedicated to pursuing a diverse workforce.
Electroninks Incorporated was founded in 2013, we are currently headquartered in Austin, Texas
and have overseas sales and field offices in Silicon Valley, Taipei, and Seoul.
Electroninks Inc. is a company with a deep knowledge base in materials science, chemistry and
are design focused on providing materials, inks and products for consumer electronics devices,
including our own consumer products.
Our novel chemistries and formulation know-how is based on our brand of particle-free inks and
pastes that can directly replace nanoparticle and flake-based metallic inks and films. Our
philosophy is that pure metallic films are the best way to increase performance, reliability and
overall cost of manufacturing and ownership.
We have a unique culture and philosophy for a materials company, with both Industrial B2B and
direct-to-consumer businesses under one roof. We provide particle-free conductive inks and
related chemistries to our customers either directly or through world-class coating and
integration equipment partners.
Currently, Electroninks develops high-performance solutions for many markets including display,
plating, interconnects, wearables, and consumer devices. We also develop and produce our own
product line, Circuit Scribe, selling direct to consumers.
If you would like to apply, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org