Position Type: Full-Time
Job Code/Requisition #: SS14
Contact: Please reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting Date: Review will begin immediately for positions to be filled immediately.
Description: Electroninks, Inc. has an opening for Senior Scientist within the Research and Development and Materials Processing groups. Primary responsibilities include development of high-viscosity conductive ink formulations and related chemistry/synthesis of individual constituents, as well as high-viscosity printing methods, especially screen-printing.
The candidate should have strong experience and background in one (or both) of these two specific areas:
1) Conductive ink/pastes formulations and associated printing techniques, especially screen printing
2) Polymer chemistry and full understanding of rheological properties, especially related to conductive ink formulations, as well as strong screen printing experience.
- Conductive ink formulations
- Implementing and following appropriate QA/QC and DOE protocols
- Screen printing process and optimization
- Handling of nanomaterials including silver, copper, and other metallic nanoparticle samples
- Modification of rheological properties (viscosity, surface tension) of conductive inks
- Development of a screen printing prototyping program in-house that can translate to mass-manufacturing
- Minimum requirements include a graduate degree in chemical engineering, chemistry, or material science, or related field
- At least five years of industry experience with wet-chemistry methods and practice, wet-bench, solvents, chemical reactions, surface chemistry and materials processing
- Ability to work with chemicals in a safe, organized, and neat manner, with attention for details
- Ability to work in a highly motivated fast-paced team to develop a range of synthesis, characterization, and processing methods
- DOE (design of experiments) protocol
- Ability to work with teams, excellent written and verbal communication skills is absolutely critical
In general, we are looking for candidates who want to join and work hard with a dynamic team developing materials for a wide range of electronic device, biomedical device, wearables, and display applications that will make an impact on how we live. This is an exciting and dynamic sector, with partners and customers world-wide. In addition to being efficient and capable in the lab, successful candidates will have a strong work ethic, exhibit flexible work hours with results-oriented timeline, and the right chemistry and persona to fit into the Electroninks Team.
Candidates must have the right to work in the United States.
Electroninks Incorporated is a company that is a startup backed by strategic and venture investors. We are devoted to the next generation of printed electronics and wearables via high performance materials for mass-production printing techniques. We have developed a vast array of materials that bring high performance properties to printed electronics.
Please reply to: email@example.com